Monday, July 2, 2007

Back to the drawing board

I was barely back 24 hours and already orders were coming in from galleries in Ireland for new works. I'm not complaining mind - but the realisation that the month on the road was finally over meant that exhaustion kicked in immediately and sleep became a priority.

News of multiple sales at the exhibition in Germany also helped to kick me back into gear, and I have made a start on my next series of paintings.

Coupled with that, interest in my work has been shown by art lovers from other European countries, independent of any promotional work instigated by me or my representing galleries. Always a good sign. Pre-orders have been taken subject to approval. If any viewers out there are interested in seeing previews of new works just let me know, and I will happily send you a jpeg.

That's it for now. Sitting in the hot sun slaving away. I find it good practice, as my paints tend to dry extremely fast in this heat, and I have to work quickly to blend colours before they cake solid.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

No comments: