Sunday, March 23, 2008

5 star accomodation in Dingle, Ireland


Link to 'Castlewood House B&B, Dingle, Ireland'

Whilst back in Ireland with new works for all my representing galleries, I had occasion to stop in the breathtaking village of Dingle on the west coast of Ireland. I came across a fantastic bed and breakfast called 'Castlewood House'. Although it is officially a bed and breakfast (5 stars), I believe it is more accurate to think of it as the equivalent of the latest boutique style hotels you get in major cities at the moment. Stunning themed rooms, jacuzzi baths, artworks galore on every wall, all the extras you could wish for, and to top it all - unbelievable breakfasts that deserve to be michelin starred. Give it a try if you are in the area.

Thanks Helen and Brian, I will be back soon.

No comments: