Thursday, May 15, 2008

Better late than never....

Apologies yet again for not updating before this. I have been working on an important commission piece for the last three weeks solid, as well as finally succumbing to requests to start art classes for my fellow artists here in Spain.

The commission is now finished and I will hold off until the official unveiling before exhibiting it here for you all.

I thought that I should put something up for you to look at today to prove that I have been working. It's one of a series of nudes I am presently working on.

Green Nude - pastel on paper - 12" x 16"

In the meantime, anyone interested in adult art classes in the southern Costa Blanca - the TJ way - please don't hesitate to contact me by email initially for more details.

Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: