Sunday, April 18, 2010



My latest art exhibition, due to be held near Alesund in Norway, is almost certainly cancelled until further notice due to the Icelandic volcano erupting and covering the whole of Europe with a gigantic cloud of ash this past week. I had been due to fly from Spain to Norway on Thursday but unfortunately that looks like an ever decreasing possibility. This, of course, also included the transportation of my paintings as well....

Undredal kyrkje

I will update everyone with a new date for the Norway exhibition as soon as things calm down.

The good news is that the long awaited exhibition based on my travels through China, Mongolia and Russia last year is to be shown for the first time in September, in Lisboa (Lisbon), Portugal. As long as the ash cloud has dissapated by then of course.

In the meantime, have a look at some of my images for Norway.

Lomen Stavkyrkje

Hol Stavkyrkje

Lom Stavkyrkje

Oye Stavkyrkje

A bird's eye view

Oslo stavkyrkje

Resting up

Reaching long

Behind the red gate
Here is a series of small watercolours completed for the same expo.

1 comment:

Rob Innis said...

Hey TJ, Maybe not Ihear some airports are opening tomorrow...Good Luck